About Me

My photo
Justine. 20. NY/NJ.
Nursing student. Employed.
Always looking for something new.

Disclaimer: ALL products are bought by me with my own $$$. ALL reviews are my complete & honest opinions.
For business inquiries only:
missjlasoul28@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

concealer

 For the longest time now, I've been wanting to try a different concealer. I've been using my coastal scents camouflage concealer palette. I like it. But I know I can find something better..that I'll love. I need something with great coverage and something that won't cost so much. I bought 2 concealers. One from Maybelline (super stay concealer 24hour) & the other is from Revlon (photoready concealer). The maybelline one looks like a lip gloss. It has a doe foot applicator. The revlon is in lipstick form.

Applying the super stay was much easier than the photoready. You had to really warm the product for a smooth application. So far, I'm really liking the superstay. The color really blends in with my natural skin tone.
superstay
         
photoready


Any concealers that I should try? Please let me know (:





6 comments:

  1. Have you tried Hard Candy concealers?:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie: I've been on the search for them. Heard they were really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really like the Superstay!!! thanks for the review~

    new follower
    http://nobeautylimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥Love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually been having Superstay for awhile and I liked it, but I feel like it doesn't have the best coverage ..maybe I just need something more opaque for my taste and my dark spots. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. FOREVER `92: Have you heard of Kat von D concealer. I've seen someone do a review on it on youtube. They said it has really good coverage. Haven't tried it yet. But I think I might, after I use up the Superstay.

    ReplyDelete