About Me

My photo
Justine. 20. NY/NJ.
Nursing student. Employed.
Always looking for something new.

Disclaimer: ALL products are bought by me with my own $$$. ALL reviews are my complete & honest opinions.
For business inquiries only:
missjlasoul28@gmail.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

no posts? what's wrong with me?

I've been so busy with work & I haven't been home a lot. But I promise to try my best & keep up with this blog. Also, I started youtube videos.. not sure when they'll be up. But soon tho, still editing them. If you didn't yet, follow me on twitter: xjLASOUL I only have one video so far on my youtube. It's kinda old. It was when I started to use Mario Badescu products. My youtube channel is: youtube.com/missjlasoul LOL I get so nervous making videos. I know nobody is there, its just me & the camera. But I start to repeat myself or slur words. Very embarrassing.. hehe anyways.. Stay tuned for more videos & lots of post coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment